Carolina Surf Brand is proud to announce the introduction of a new award/category the “2016 Carolina Surf Filmmaker of the Year Award” the only category with a cash prize of $1,000!
Films eligible for this award must be a short film 9under 30 minutes) about surfing made by a filmmaker based in the Carolinas and must be submitted by Sept 16th 2016 through the submissions form.
Submit here! …
Rules for the “2016 Carolina Surf Filmmaker of the Year Award”
- Must be submitted via our online form by September 16th 2016.
- Must be a short (under 30 mins in length).
- Must be submitted by a filmmaker that resides in the Carolinas North or South Carolina.
- Film must be about surfing, ocean related pursuits.
- Carolina Surf Company, LLC and the screening panel reserve the right to reject any submission at our own discretion.
- All films submitted that qualify for the 2016 Carolina Surf Filmmaker of the Year Award” will be screened by our screening panel which is appointed by Carolina Surf Company, LLC.
- Screeners will vote on this award, and the winner will have their film screened and will be interviewed at the festival during Q/A session after the film is screened. The winner will be presented with a check in the amount of $1,000 and other benefits to be identified by Carolina Surf Company, LLC.
- All decisions made by screening panel are final and binding.